Analysis, Design, Modelling And Detailing - Course Content
Structural design is the creation of conceptual design, modeling and preparation of detailed drawings. Structural analysis is the verification of structural concept design for strength adequacy and weight optimization, ensuring compliance with industry-specific codes and regulations.
This course is structured to raise the level of expertise in structural design and to improve the competitiveness in the global markets.
We provide comprehensive technical and end-to-end range of learning portfolio, from conceptual design, connection design to erection engineering for various types of structures by highly qualified and experienced Design Engineers using Various Softwares & Detailers using state-of-the-art design and detailing software etc.,
The course covering following aspects,
- Structural Engineering Basics
- Structural Modelling & Detailing Basics
- Detailed Structural Analysis concepts
- Detaield Structural Design concepts
With our increased focus on infrastructure requirements, we should provide futuristic, environment-friendly, and sustainable design solutions for the following segments in both Steel and RCC.
The objective of the course is to make a fresh graduate (Degree/Diploma) to proficient Structural Design Engineer.
- To understand basics of Structural Engineering & its purpose.
- To understand the Basics of Analysis & design as per market requirements
- To learn the steel & concrete design concepts in manual as well as software
- To learn the standards of RCC shop drawing with BBS and Steel detailed shop drawings which includes,
- IFC drawings
- Cast unit drawings
- Assembly drawing
- Single part drawing
- As-Built drawings
- Rebar Detailing
- Bar bending schedules
- To understand Project requirements & flow Methodology of various fields
- Diploma in Civil, B.E/B.Tech Civil Graduates, M.Tech Structural Graduates
- Business Professional who wants switches their field to challenging work atmosphere.
- Freshers/Pass out candidates can get internship with on job training and get their designing career started.
- Students who have taken training in this course will be given preference in the placements provided by Conserve Green Building and MEP solution
- Students and Faculty members enrolled in this course will be given an opportunity to undertake industry-based research projects.
Course Module & Hierarchy
- Materials and its Behavior
- Types of Support conditions, loads, Load combinations and its variations as per structure
- Structural analysis and its importance in design
- Types of analysis and its requirement
- Roles and Responsibilities Importance of Connection, detailing and failure mechanism
- Design basics & differences as per Indian, American and British/Euro codes
- Industrial application
- Tension, Compression, Shear, Axially Loaded Members, Torsion
- Shear forces and Bending moment diagrams and its importance
- Stresses in beams
- Deflection of beams & columns
- Strength, Stabilty and Serviceabilty importance in design
- Dead, Live, Wind, Seismic Load calculation, Snow/Ice, temperature and other loads application as per code
- Steel- Column, Beam, Bracing, Base plate, Anchor bolts, End plate, Stiffener, Lifting Lug
- Concrete – Beam, Column, Slab, Foundation, Water tank, Staircase
- Truss & Roof structures
- Steel-Welded connection
- Steel-Bolted connection- Splice plate, End plate, Gusset, Clip and tab etc.,
- Concrete – Detailed connection of Slab-Beam-Column-Foundation etc.,
- Modelling of Beam, Column, Bracing, Pedestal, Plate element
- Load application, material and design parameter inputs and its importance
- Analysis results and its studies
- FEM analysis of plates
- Design results and its comparision with manual results
- Few of general Connection & foundation design softwares tool basics
- Comparision of results with manual design
- Introduction to Autocad and its working platform explanation
- Standard industrial practice of site drawings
- Steel detailing
- Concrete Detailing
- Concrete shop darwings standards
- Steel Assembly and single part drawings standards
- Quantity take off and Bar bending schedule preparation
- Overall process and elements summary of Buidling services and its requirements in structural
- Overall summary of thermal plants, Process Plants and its requirements in structural
- Overall summary of Oil and Gas its requirements in structural
- Importance of Pre-Engineering Buildings and its overview
- Application in residential,Commercial building
- Importance of different type of strutural analysis and design and its importance in all fields
- Scope in overseas and India
Check out what our student said about this course!
I have completed my MEP(Hvac) course from this Academy and it is very good institute to learn and l even got real-time experiences.All types of support were provided by this Academy and the trainers.Especially,Hvac trainer (thoufique sir) Thanku you
I have completed my MEP(Electrical) course in these academy best Institute to learn MEP services in trichy. I have gained more knowledge in MEP services by working in live projects.
I have completed Revit MEP(HVAC) in conserve academy.They are really conserving our students career and growth.Now i am working jounior BIM modeller in conserve solution.
Nice place to learn HVAC.I have completed my HVAC course. Good classroom and trainers.
Good company and good training center in trichy.I studied the electrical coursr in conserve after completing the course i joined the Mep electrical engineer in conserve solution. Thank you
I completed my MEP training course in this academy , I gained real time experience and I also work in live project .very nice institute to learn.
Conserve gives us job oriented training program with real time project. I have Learnt HVAC & REVIT MEP and get placed. thanks to conserve academy.
I have learnt hvac & revit mep in conserve academy. I got placed in conserve mep solution after completing my courses. Thanks to conserve.
Nice place to learn HVAC and revit course. I got a placement this month. Thanks Conserve
I got a job here..! If u think u r a hardworking person then this is the place where u can start your career ...!
I learned more about mep and i did plumbing course in conserve academy.and i got job in conserve and thanks for conserve academy.
I have undertook training in conserve Academy on MEP services, it was a very good experience and learnt many new technical updates...go for it.
Conserve academy is a good platform to learn about green building concepts and MEP courses.
The listing of faculty names below affords get entry to the academic content material pages of faculty individuals in each of the departments. Faculty members at Conserve academic are encouraged to maintain academic pages for the courses that they teach. These pages are for the benefit of students, and include precious facts on direction outlines, assignments, learn about materials etc.
Mr. Bazeeth Ahamed
Managing Director and Trainer for all
Mr. Thamarai Kannan
Structural Manager / Trainer
Mr. Naveen Kumar
Piping Engg / Trainer
Mr. Muthu Kumar
Piping Engg / Trainer
Lead Engg / Trainer
Mr. Aswin Kumar
Plumbing, Auto Desk, Revit Architecture Trainer
Mr. Thanga Thiruppathi
MEP & Green Building Trainer
Mr. Thoufique Masthan Bava
HVAC, Auto CAD, REVIT MEP Trainer
Get a free Enquiry
Write to us with your questions, queries and comments, and we'll reply as soon as we can: