Placement assured course on HVAC Design & Drafting Training
The course is specially designed to recruit fresh graduates for our Engineering division in Trichy and Chennai.
- Diploma in Civil & Mechanical
- B.E & M.E in Civil & Mechanical
- 100% scholarship for candidates with academic performance above 85%
- 50% scholarship for candidates with academic performance above 75%
- 0 -2 years’ experience
HVAC Design Job Opportunities
- HVAC Draftsman
- HVAC Design Engineer
HVAC Course Learning Objectives
At the end of the course the candidate shall be able to
- Understand the concepts of thermodynamics and heat transfer as applicable to commercial HVAC industry
- Choose the right type of Air conditioning system as applicable to a project
- Perform cooling load calculation
- Design air distribution system
- Design chilled water system
- Perform Engineering calculations like ESP Calculation, Pump head calculation etc
- Choose the right equipment's for the project
Sample Questions & Answers
HVAC Design Course Module
- What is MEP Services
- Significant of MEP engineering
- Stockholders in construction
- Sensible heat and latent heat
- Calculating sensible heat
- Calculating latent heat
- Law of thermodynamics
- Mechanism of heat transfer
- Principle of refrigeration
- Refrigeration cycle
- Measuring refrigeration
- Environmental Impacts
- Refrigeration performance
- Need of psychometrics
- Psychometrics chart
- Properties of psychometrics
- Psychometrics process
- Cooling and Dehumidifying process
- Types of AC System
- Dx system
- Central Air Conditioning System
- District Cooling Plants
- Thermal comfort
- Comfort zone in Psychometric
- Cooling and Heating loads
- Various loads in building
- Steps in HAP Cooling load calculation
- Preparing site survey
- Preparing load summary
- Equipment Selection parameters
- Completing the cooling load summary sheet
- Duct Classification
- Duct Fittings
- Duct Accessories
- Duct Sizing
- Duct gauges
- Types of Air Terminal devices
- Air Terminal selection
- Steps involved in the ESP calculation
- Formulas used
- Components of central cooling plants
- Valve arrangement for FCU
- Working Principle of chillers
- Capacity of chillers
- Chemical Dosing Pot
- Pressurization unit
- Modes of Ventilation
- Ventilation of regularly occupied
- Mechanical Ventilation Calculation
- Car Park Ventilation
- Exhaust Ventilation
- MAR information and usage
- Information based on IFC, Schematics and Specification and its usage
- Placement of Equipment and its supports (Like ceiling based, floor based etc)
- Selection of air terminal based on placement (ceiling, wall, hanging etc.)
- Selection of cooling medium like refrigerant or chilled water based on availability and purpose
- Based on current updation in HVAC field like type of new equipment, accessories and its advantages.
Check out what our student said about this course!
I have completed my MEP(Hvac) course from this Academy and it is very good institute to learn and l even got real-time experiences.All types of support were provided by this Academy and the trainers.Especially,Hvac trainer (thoufique sir) Thanku you
I have completed my MEP(Electrical) course in these academy best Institute to learn MEP services in trichy. I have gained more knowledge in MEP services by working in live projects.
I have completed Revit MEP(HVAC) in conserve academy.They are really conserving our students career and growth.Now i am working jounior BIM modeller in conserve solution.
Nice place to learn HVAC.I have completed my HVAC course. Good classroom and trainers.
Good company and good training center in trichy.I studied the electrical coursr in conserve after completing the course i joined the Mep electrical engineer in conserve solution. Thank you
I completed my MEP training course in this academy , I gained real time experience and I also work in live project .very nice institute to learn.
Conserve gives us job oriented training program with real time project. I have Learnt HVAC & REVIT MEP and get placed. thanks to conserve academy.
I have learnt hvac & revit mep in conserve academy. I got placed in conserve mep solution after completing my courses. Thanks to conserve.
Nice place to learn HVAC and revit course. I got a placement this month. Thanks Conserve
I got a job here..! If u think u r a hardworking person then this is the place where u can start your career ...!
I learned more about mep and i did plumbing course in conserve academy.and i got job in conserve and thanks for conserve academy.
I have undertook training in conserve Academy on MEP services, it was a very good experience and learnt many new technical updates...go for it.
Conserve academy is a good platform to learn about green building concepts and MEP courses.
Our HVAC Engineering Faculty
The listing of faculty names below affords get entry to the academic content material pages of faculty individuals in each of the departments. Faculty members at Conserve academic are encouraged to maintain academic pages for the courses that they teach. These pages are for the benefit of students, and include precious facts on direction outlines, assignments, learn about materials etc.
Mr. Bazeeth Ahamed
Managing Director and Trainer for all
Mr. Thamarai Kannan
Structural Manager / Trainer
Mr. Naveen Kumar
Piping Engg / Trainer
Mr. Muthu Kumar
Piping Engg / Trainer
Lead Engg / Trainer
Mr. Aswin Kumar
Plumbing, Auto Desk, Revit Architecture Trainer
Mr. Thanga Thiruppathi
MEP & Green Building Trainer
Mr. Thoufique Masthan Bava
HVAC, Auto CAD, REVIT MEP Trainer
Get a free Enquiry
Write to us with your questions, queries and comments, and we'll reply as soon as we can: