Plant Design Course in Chennai
Learn the fundamentals and advanced concepts of piping design, simulation and analysis to distinguish your competences as a piping engineer in the global market.
Eligibility to Join Pipe Stress Analysis Training
- B.E./ B.Tech/ Engg Diploma/ITI: Mechanical, Chemical, Production, Automobile.
- Final Year appearing student
- Business Professional who wants switches their field to challenging work atmosphere.
- Freshers/Pass out candidates can get internship with on job training and get their designing career started.
Pipe Stress Analysis Job Opportunities
The course covering following aspects
- Piping Basics
- Piping Modelling
- Piping Theory
- Piping analysis
The objective of the course is to make a fresher graduate (Degree/Diploma) to proficient Piping Engineer.
- To understand basics of Piping Engineering.
- To understand the purpose of Piping Engineering
- Responsibilities of piping engineer in a project.
- To understand project requirements & Methodology.
- To learn types of calculations involved in piping engineering project.
- To learn requirements of piping modelling.
- To learn the requirements of piping analysis.
Pipe Stress Analysis Course Module
ADVANCED PIPE STRESS ANALYSIS (1 month duration)
- Types of oil and gas pipelines
- Types of oil and gas piping
- Regulatory Oversight
- Roles and Responsibilities of Piping Engineer
- Employers of pipe drafters and designers
- Engineering and construction companies
- Preparation for piping drafting
- Creation of pipe drawings
- History of pipe
- Piping materials
- Sizing of pipe
- Wall thickness
- Methods of joining pipe
- Manufacturing methods
- Weld fittings
- Socket weld fittings and threaded fittings
- Flanged fittings
- Cast iron fittings
- Plastic fittings
- Fitting exercise instructions and
- Rating flanges
- Flange facings
- Flange types
- Gaskets, bolt and nuts
- What is valve?
- Common valve types
- Valve operators
- Types of equipment
- Nozzle arrangements
- Pump drivers
- Compressors and exchangers
- Equipment in use
- Equipment terminology and vendor data drawings
- Uses of flow diagrams
- Types of flow diagrams
- Flow diagram instruments
- Flow diagram drawing symbols
- General piping specifications
- Specification classes
- Plant coordination system
- Plant elevation
- Site plans
- Unit plot plan
- Equipment location drawing
- Foundation location drawing
- Piping drawing index
- Arrangement drawings
- Responsibilities of the piping designer
- Information sources for piping arrangement drawings
- Layout procedures
- Piping arrangement drawing layout
- Piping routing
- Piping sections and elevations what are they?
- Detail drawings
- Pipe line list
- Pipe rack spacing
- Drawing pipe in the rack
- Pipe flexibility
- Planning for heat expansion
- Pipe anchors
- Pipe insulation shoes
- Pipe guides
- Pipe spans
- Pipe supports
- Dummy supports
- Hanger rods
- Spring hangers
- Plant utilities
- Control valve manifolds
- Utility stations
- Sewer and underground piping systems
- What is an isometric?
- Isometric orientation
- Isometric dimensions, notes and callouts
- Isometric offsets
- Advantages of 3D modeling
- Checking for interferences
- Generating drawings automatically from a model
- Generating isometric drawings automatically.
Check out what our student said about this course!
I have completed my MEP(Hvac) course from this Academy and it is very good institute to learn and l even got real-time experiences.All types of support were provided by this Academy and the trainers.Especially,Hvac trainer (thoufique sir) Thanku you
I have completed my MEP(Electrical) course in these academy best Institute to learn MEP services in trichy. I have gained more knowledge in MEP services by working in live projects.
I have completed Revit MEP(HVAC) in conserve academy.They are really conserving our students career and growth.Now i am working jounior BIM modeller in conserve solution.
Nice place to learn HVAC.I have completed my HVAC course. Good classroom and trainers.
Good company and good training center in trichy.I studied the electrical coursr in conserve after completing the course i joined the Mep electrical engineer in conserve solution. Thank you
I completed my MEP training course in this academy , I gained real time experience and I also work in live project .very nice institute to learn.
Conserve gives us job oriented training program with real time project. I have Learnt HVAC & REVIT MEP and get placed. thanks to conserve academy.
I have learnt hvac & revit mep in conserve academy. I got placed in conserve mep solution after completing my courses. Thanks to conserve.
Nice place to learn HVAC and revit course. I got a placement this month. Thanks Conserve
I got a job here..! If u think u r a hardworking person then this is the place where u can start your career ...!
I learned more about mep and i did plumbing course in conserve academy.and i got job in conserve and thanks for conserve academy.
I have undertook training in conserve Academy on MEP services, it was a very good experience and learnt many new technical updates...go for it.
Conserve academy is a good platform to learn about green building concepts and MEP courses.
Our Piping Engineering Faculty
The listing of faculty names below affords get entry to the academic content material pages of faculty individuals in each of the departments. Faculty members at Conserve academic are encouraged to maintain academic pages for the courses that they teach. These pages are for the benefit of students, and include precious facts on direction outlines, assignments, learn about materials etc.
Mr. Bazeeth Ahamed
Managing Director and Trainer for all
Mr. Thamarai Kannan
Structural Manager / Trainer
Mr. Naveen Kumar
Piping Engg / Trainer
Mr. Muthu Kumar
Piping Engg / Trainer
Lead Engg / Trainer
Mr. Aswin Kumar
Plumbing, Auto Desk, Revit Architecture Trainer
Mr. Thanga Thiruppathi
MEP & Green Building Trainer
Mr. Thoufique Masthan Bava
HVAC, Auto CAD, REVIT MEP Trainer
Get a free Enquiry
Write to us with your questions, queries and comments, and we'll reply as soon as we can: